The privacy of our customers is very important to us. We hope the way in which we gather and use your personal information addresses and respects any concerns you may have.
The only information we gather includes personal or business contact details you knowingly provide us with through emails or forms on our website, such as name, address, telephone number and email address.
Data we collect
If you’re a customer, we will have your name, address, email address and phone number stored on our computer and in our One Drive cloud as back up.
If you’ve made an enquiry and you’ve emailed us your name, address, email address and phone number, they will be in our Gmail history.
If you subscribe to our MailChimp newsflash, your name and email address are saved in our Mailchimp address book.
We collect this information to:
- communicate with you about your project and dispatch your order
- send e-mail updates you have requested
We disclose your personal information only to:
- our agents and sub-contractors to conduct our business eg delivery companies and PayPal
We comply with the data protection laws applicable to the UK.
- Identify the link you used to find our site
- Check which browser you use so that we can make sure our site and services work well on your computer or mobile device
- Monitor traffic on our website
- Capture information about how you navigate through our forms and screens for statistical purposes only
Our policy on cookies is that we do not pass on or sell your details to any other company.
One point that will not change is that we will never sell or pass on your personal information. We hate spam as much as you do.
Last updated: 17th April 2018